- How Specific Must a Whistleblower Be in Pleading an FCA Claim? The Federal Rules of Civil Procedure (FRCP) require any party claiming fraud to provide specific allegations in their complaint. This includes
- Court Considers Public Policy Implications of Qui Tam Defendant's Counterclaim Against Whistleblower In order to bring a whistleblower claim under the False Claims Act (FCA), someone has to take the risk of reporting information they have obtained
- Where is the Line?: When the Whistleblower Works for the Government As anyone who has ever seen an episode of Law & Order knows, prosecutors must often rely upon information and testimony provided by informants,
Formed by New York and New Jersey top-rated lawyer, David Stone, Stone & Magnanini LLP is a premiere trial firm with a demonstrated track record of results. Specializing in intellectual property cases and fraud-related litigation (including False Claims Act whistleblower cases), Stone and Magnanini and their firm have worked with their clients and the United States Government in obtaining over $1 billion in revenues including in some of the largest whistleblower cases in history. Last year, the firm obtained one of the largest intellectual property jury verdicts in New York (voted by the New York Law Journal) in a patent infringement case against a major internet provider.
Stone & Magnanini have built their firm with experienced litigators from some of the country’s most prestigious law firms. With flexible fee arrangements and demonstrated results, the firm has become a favorite for corporations seeking a plaintiff-oriented firm with big firm experience and qualifications. In addition to intellectual property and whistleblower law, the firm also represents corporations and high net worth individuals in high stakes fraud-oriented complex litigations.read more >
- We have over 55 years of collective experience assisting whistleblowers and have helped the government recover over $1.5 billion.
- We can and have filed whistleblower cases nationwide.
- Represented whistleblowers before Congress and in connection with FDA hearings.